At Petra, we’re constantly working to push our business and talents to the next level. Whether that means searching out the hottest new vendor or product to add to our virtual catalog, developing a new web page or technology to ease our customers’ experience, or moving those products by getting down in the trenches and making sales, we need your expertise to keep Petra in the game. Whatever your eventual department within our company, you can expect a welcoming family culture that values work/life balance and employee development.
If you love a challenge, seize an opportunity to work with us.
- Inside Sales – Our sales team makes up an important part of the corporate office. They’re the ones on the phones, moving product out the door. If you’re a sales genie, apply today.
- Ecommerce – Work with nationally recognized accounts, learn about products and thrive on margins and profits while you streamline ecommerce processes and track sales.
- Buyers – Find new products and trends, develop important relationships with vendors, and purchase merchandise to be sold and distributed in our warehouse.
- Finance – Does “price protections,” “payroll,” and “accounts payable” mean anything to you? Our accounting and finance team handles the nuts and bolts of finances at Petra.
- Marketing – From fliers, the website, product launches and digital assets, our marketing team covers all things creative. We’re always looking for new perspectives and talent.
- IT – Our information technology team is above the curve when it comes to security and providing our employees and customers with what they need in the format they need it.
- Customer Service – A business is only as successful as its customers are happy. Join the customer service team to keep everything running smoothly and keep customers coming back.
- Human Resources – At Petra, we take care of our employees. Whether it’s approving time off or organizing the next company event, we need trained human resource specialists to do it.
- Administrative Services – From executive assistants to administrative support, these services are an important part of keeping Petra running, and it takes the right organization guru to get it done.